  From: Pat Villeneuve
  To: Rami
  Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 9:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] socks needed

  Rami wrote:
    just curious, but why not go with the thor-los?
     You mean new Thor-los? I might. I was just wondering if there was something else out there other than SmartWool. ps. you gonna change your name to Mrs. Give Me Chocolate?
  Nope. I love the man dearly, but there's been no name change. (He didn't change his, either. ;->)
  Chocolate

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---