[at-l] New to the list

[Black&blue:]
  Rami enjoys throwing gasoline on fires so watch those toes he just suggested you place by the fire.

You hurt my FEEELIXXX!  I'm tellin' mom!!!!  ;-)

{actually you're right.  I'm getting mighty bored with all of this lately (not the list, just the bickering) and I've been having an increasingly hard time keeping the flame thrower tucked safely in the bunker}

Denise,

All of the people who responded to you were right.  This is a great place to talk to people who know oceans about all things hiking.  I really love reading the conversations (even though I might delete a few) because I get to be close to the AT even though I live in Indiana.  I need to go hiking, but can't until the end of the month.  (Argh!)

g'night Johnboy...

-r

multipart/alternative
  text/html