[at-l] Thru-Hiker ID

One of the discussions on the PCT-L list is about how
security may be a bit tighter getting into Canada this
year due to events of September. One of the PCT alumni
showed a before and after photo, and (with tounge
somewhat firmly planted in cheek) suggested why he
suggests carrying two forms of ID.

Well, with no further ado, here is my mug shot from
four years ago at Abol bridge.

http://friends.backcountry.net/pmags/Abol2.jpg

I think I needed a shave at this point. :-)

=====