[at-l] Laws of Backpacking: Rules of the Obvious

Bill -

That's my favorite picture of all of them I took last week (it's in the batch
I posted).  My initial thought as I approached the gap was "Oh, my Lord, not
another up."  Then I saw the signs and realized I got to go the other way.

Black&blue

In a message dated 03/11/02 7:13:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> There is one exception to that rule in GA: Chattahoochee Gap. One fork
> heads up toward Johns Mtn and Brasstown Bald (highest point in Georgia)
> and the other downhill and to the right for the AT.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---