[at-l] This 'n that.....

Sly -

The flask I carry (I'm the one Red forgot to ask about it) meets all your
criteria except it's about 1/2 liter in volume.  You could, however, carry
two.  There is no brand name on it.  I got it at the local liquor store.

Black&blue

In a message dated 03/11/02 3:41:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

> Surely, somebody out there must know of a stiff, flat, light, indestructible
>
> plastic bottle in the quart or liter size?
>
> No PlattyPeople need respond!
>
> Thanks, Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html