the Putnam Whine.... Re: [at-l] Cost to remove a blowdown

--- RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:
>      TJ is the same person, who when shown irrefutable proof
> that Putnam Mine was undeniably carried through by Wingfoot
and his highly effective methods,

### "Irrefutable proof"??? Horseshit. RNR is writing of a letter
from another advocate, not from some disinterested party. Such a
letter is *proof* of nothing; *suggestive* on a good day.

### In twenty years and 5 states (including Connecticut,
Indiana, Maryland, New York, and Wisconsin), seeing things from
the inside, from peer organizations, and from the relevant
beauracracy, I have *seldom* seen one advocate miss an
opportunity to publically stroke another with a well-timed
letter or such. This is largely self-serving, as
one-hand-washes-the-other, and this assures the promise of more
of such letters directed at the sender, to be profitably used in
fund-raising and general credibility battles (like this!).

### RNr doesn't like to hear this (and claims to not have ever
seen it, despite allllll his many years and hours of advocacy),
and wants to write off this as WF-envy and such. I have told him
repeatedly that I have no WF axe to grind, and have never
publically posted on Putnam before now, but I am SURELY sick of
the whining by now.

BOTTOM LINE:
### No such supportive letter written by a fellow advocate can
be soberly considered as evidence of *anything*, pro or con.

Toe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.