[at-l] Laws of Backpacking: Rules of the Obvious

I'd axe the LAWS OF THE PACK #2 rule.  Hanging a pack isn't
necessary if take simple precautions.  Remove anything that
might possibly smell tasty (food, lip balm, sunscreen, powders,
etc).  Open the pack up and undo all the zippers so that critters
can run in and out, rather than chewing.  I've never had a problem
following this procedure.

Chris

Chris Willett
cwillett@math.uiuc.edu