[at-l] Fw: Thru hiker Survivor Fire

Hmmm.  I think Ron was talking about a skill, not equipment.  He uses
the term "weighs nothing" which connotes a mental/physical ability, not
equipment.  Its no trick to carry something to start a fire with;
starting a fire with *nothing* is probably a bit more difficult.

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net