[at-l] wind chills

The original wind chill figures were done on a can of water if I recall
correctly. Thus the numbers did not cross over to people very
accurately. The new wind chill table, though I don't recall if they
still call it that, was done on people or at least critters and is
supposed to be more useful.

Bryan