[at-l] Sunscreen

I like combination sunscreen and DEET. However, the original
formulation of Bull Frog that was highly concentrated is great. A very
small amount did a great job. Occasionally you find it, but they have
trouble selling what appears to be a sample bottle for a few dollars.
That version of Bull Frog plus 20% DEET is very handy. The toughest
thing is to apply it and avoid having it sweat into my eyes.

I understand that SPF numbers have been amended. I tend to go as high
as possible. I also wear a hat.

Bill...