[at-l] Re. The ethics of snoring....

I realize they don't work for everybody.  They do work for me and I carry and
use them whether tenting or in a shelter.  I have listened to many snorers at
night in tents a hundred feet away from me.  Sound carries pretty well out
there in the country, people, and if you snore and they (or the spray) work
for you, you should use them at night regardless of whether or not you are
sheltering, if you really care about being considerate.

I always carry a couple of extras byond what I need for the days I'm out and
offer them as needed.  I've been offering them to my wife since they came
out, but she insists she doesn't snore (I must be hearing myself snore as I
lay there trying to sleep).

Black&blue

In a message dated 03/04/02 10:44:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> Me too.  An alternative might be to carry a few breathe
> right nasal strips and give one to the offensive party.
>
> Shane

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---