[at-l] Off Topic, Long, Personal, No Gear Advice Here

Bill -

Per my trip report, yes, it is and no, we didn't do well.

Black&blue&purple&sore

p.s. -

Red -

I don't know if I did the right thing heading north and sending you up to
Springer alone but it sounds like maybe I did.  I was thinking about you as I
walked Saturday.

n a message dated 03/03/02 8:21:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> Welcome to Georgia. Wish you had gotten to stay a bit longer. That
> downhill heading north from the parking lot is treacherous in rain. I
> hope everyone did well.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---