[at-l] Trail Maintenance: Blazing

On 9 Mar 2002 at 7:44, Bryan Kramer wrote:

> I think most of us who hear about someone caught in a blizzard on a
> mountain side wearing shorts and tee-shirt and carrying a snickers bar
> and bottle of power-ade just shake our heads and say or at least think:
> "thinning the herd"

Let us agree that stupidity and arrogance are responsible
for some percentage of deaths in the woods due to people
getting lost.

Let us agree that the percentage is not zero, and it is not 100.

Let us further agree (maybe) that stupidity and arrogance
are not (yet) capital crimes, otherwise George W. Bush
could not have survived to become leader of the free world

rafe b.
aka terrapin