[at-l] This and that..... was list volume

In a message dated 3/8/2002 10:47:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DTimm65344@aol.com writes:

> In 7 days away, I ended up with 1000 messages and change, so we're around
> 140/150 a day average lately.  We were higher than that before some of us
> went out hiking.

Yes, it's all time we take an Evelyn Wood's speed reading course.  Don't
delete, (keep it upbeat) you may be missing something!

An early apology for my recent ranting and ravings about shelters and
blazing.  Soon I'm off to a trail that has little of both and there's a small
chance, I'll finish, if I'm constantly looking for them.  I know I'm going to
get lost and often, yet it's one of the most unique aspects of the trail.

I'm surprised at Jim O. suggestion some blazes should be placed every 15 feet
or so on the AT, a well defined trail, and is coming down on maintainers and
blaming *them* if anyone gets lost, when his favorite trail has some blazes
200 miles apart, where he trusted in his instincts, a map and a compass.

Personally, I don't want to see the AT turned into a no-brainer.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---