[at-l] Taking your dog with you?

As the signs looked a little weathered (i.e., they'd been there a few days),
I suspect the puppy has either been adopted by someone and taken elsewhere or
has become bear food.  I looked a bit as I headed up Tray but didn't see any
orphan dogs.  There were a few out there but they seemed to have their
pets... I mean humans... in tow.

Black&blue

In a message dated 03/08/02 10:28:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> Heck, if I found a North Georgia coon dog, I sure as heck wouldn't care
> what it looked like!
>
> Bill...

multipart/alternative
  text/html