[at-l] Getting Lost (was Trail Maintenance: Blazing)

For some silly reason, this triggered a memory - when I used to train
new volleyball officials, we would suggest that they wear a rubber band,
switching it to the hand of the team serving so that if there was a long
rally, you would not forget who to award the point or sideout to!  I
reckon we could transfer this very effective memory aid to Draggin'
Anchor and others who have trouble remembering which way they turned off
the Trail to take a whiz or hit a tenting site or shelter! Just wear
that rubber band and switch it automatically to the wrist on the side
you exit the Trail on!  Then you automatically know to turn in the
direction of the rubber band when you re-enter the Trail [assuming, of
course, that you re-enter at the same point you got off, without getting
lost on any blue blazed side trails, that is!]  :)

thru-thinker