[at-l] Sleeping bags.

Clark,

One of the reasons I was looking at the WM bags is one of the people I
know at Backwoods, a outfitter in this area, told me what made him pick
this bag.

He said the manufactures  rep came to the store to give them a seminar
on WM bags.  He took the Badger with the microfiber cover and pouched a
pocket down into the top of the bag and then filled it with water, about
a full cup.  He left it that way for about 30 minutes or so while giving
the seminar.

After the seminar everyone checked the bag and it had remained dry.
This sounded good to me.  The bag also breaths very well so body  vapor
can escape during the night.

Tom