[at-l] just joined the AT list serve..so many messages!

I left 2/28 for my GA section hike and got back last night (3/7).  Got back
last night and had 1037 messages.  Have worked it back to about 800.  Still
whittling.

Hike happy -

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/28/02 10:27:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hikerdavid@earthlink.net writes:

> OH boy. I just joined this email list tonight..another hiker reccomended it
> to me. IN just 10 minutes I already have had to delete around 5 maybe 10
> messages. List serves can be fun..but am i going to be bombarded? what if I
> leave the computer for more than a few days? I am starting to wonder about
> this.
>
> Go backpacking and come back to 100 messages??

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---