[at-l] New: Making a "record" of your hike

I wanted a "permanent" journal, so my one concession to weight was a
nice, leatherbound journal, about 5 x 7, which had thin paper pages;
worked out great!  Stayed dry in a ziplock; just used 29 cent bic pens;
took extras to leave pens at shelters where register did not have a pen
. . .

thru-thinker