[at-l] Good pack fitting outfitter???

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:11:52 -0500 "Daria Reilly"
<dariareilly@earthlink.net> writes:
> Hi everyone,

> Coming out of lurk mode for a moment....I need advice. My pack
> (Gregory Reality) isn't fitting well and I'd like to find someone or
> someplace good who can take a look at it for me and help me find a way
to get it
> back to feeling right. Anyway! I live in the Spartanburg/Greenville, SC
area and >would be willing to drive a bit  to see someone. Any
suggestions???

Daria,

Sparkleburg has nothing...you gotta make a road trip to Greenville for
Appalachian Outfitters, Traveler's Rest for Sunrift Adventures, or head
up over the grade and go to Diamond Brand in Fletcher NC.

dee

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.