[at-l] Modification to Frost's poem

This reminds me of the night last summer that Mike and I stealth camped
at the top of the ridge right before the Audie Murphy [sp?] monument.
First, we were night hiking, and Mike just about walked into a young
black bear, who we hear rustling around half the night; second, we can
hear some dog from a farm down in the valley barking all night; and -
last but certainly not least - a whip-or-will serenaded us from a tree
that could not have been more than 30 feet away ALL night loooonnnnggg!
Not much sleep for weary hikers that fine night! :)

thru-thinker