[at-l] Leaving Soon

Hi Everyone,=20

I am leaving soon for an adventure.  I will be backpacking for the next =
6 months.  I will be keeping a journal online at =
www.trailjounals.com/straycat. Check it out.  I will try to be better in =
the future in updating it.  Nothing else to do but hike and write.  Stop =
sending me all the junk mail as I won't have time to read it.  Keep =
sending nice thoughts though.  I will try to check in when I get to =
towns if their libraries have internet access.  If you really want to =
show how much you love me you can send love letters or kind words of =
encouragement or even some goodies.  Just remember everything you send I =
have to carry.  As much as I love snickers bars (hint hint) they are =
heavy.  I have where I will be checking for mail posted on my website.  =
For those of you who don't know my trailname is Stray Cat.  Now you know =
where to find me.  If you want to meet me on the trail that would be =
great too.  I will be in contact with Peter and Mom & Dad every few =
days.  That is probably the best way to get in touch with me.  Don't =
know how frequent the internet access will be.

2168 Miles to Go!
Stray Cat/Jackie Sabo

multipart/alternative
  text/html