[at-l] Trail Maintenance: Blazing

If I had to pick one "location" along the trail where blazing in general
needs improvement, and where the Double Blaze is most often overlooked, is
at road crossings!
I've followed sections of trail that are expertly blazed, only to come to a
road and have to dig out my map to figure out which way to go!
Now you might say, 'thats what maps are for', well I might then say "why
paint blazes at all..."

Onestep, and his pet peeve.

http://onestep4me.tripod.com