[at-l] First night in my Hennessy Hammock

I needed to get some time in the hammock so I can decide whether
it's coming on my hike or not, so last night I set it up in my
back yard and slept in it.  The temps got down into the 30's, pushing
the limits of this bag, a 35 degree bag.  (I had a 15 degree bag
in the house but wasn't cold enough to bother getting it.)

I had cobbled up a space blanket shield (Who has glove hooks hanging
around the house?  I used paper clips.) and started out with that
and a sleeping bag.  After an hour or so I started to feel chilly
at pressure points, so I pulled my Zrest into the hammock with me.
That was warmer, but it was still chilly under my hips, back,
and shoulders.  I'll have to try the windshield thingie, and maybe
get some fleece clothing to wear at night.

Despite the chilliness I slept pretty well.  It's not as comfy
as my regular bed, but it's far more comfortable than sleeping
on the ground.  My hips ache a bit this morning.  I can't decide
if it's from the sleeping positions or the chill.

An added benefit of sleeping in the yard with it is that my dog
had a chance to get used to it on her own terms.  She was very
suspicious of it when she first saw it.  I was relieved to find her
curled up just beside it this morning.  It wouldn't do to have
her worried all night when we're camping.

I woke up 7ish and came into the house.  Rather than pack up
in the chill, I unstaked the hammock, untied it, and brought
the whole package (with sleeping bag and pad still inside, fly and
space blanket still attached) inside.  Too bad you can't do that
in the woods.  :)

-amy