[at-l] Sprouting on the trail

Hello at-l,

I was wondering if anyone has tried or has any experience with growing
sprouts (mung, radish, clover, etc) while hiking. I was thinking about
getting a hemp bag and dumping some seeds in and just rinsing them
at every water point (filtered water).  Somebody out there has to have
tried it...  I had been kicking around the idea for awhile now and my
dad mentioned it to me tonight and later tonight my friend mentioned
it on the phone... hmmm....

"Gentlemen, when two separate events occur simultaneously pertaining
to the same object of inquiry, we must always pay strict attention."
-Special Agent Dale Cooper (Twin Peaks)

Ah... so it wasn't simultaneous but it was close enough. =)  Sure
would fit a need for fresh greens.

Mike