[at-l] Is this true?

Ok I know um a bad guy, But;

> > For instance, you're there first and a BAD storm
> > is coming up.  And the
> > group behind you (thru-hikers, section hikers, or
> > day trippers) is tarping
> > or has no shelter.  But you have a tent.  I'd
> > move out to a tenting site.

I wouldn't be overly concerned for them because they chose to travel that
way. Frankly as there get to be more and more ultralighters, I find myself
becomming less inclined to put myself out, to make up for there decision to
travel light. I've about gotten to the point where if you are traveling
light, your lack of comfort is your problem.
In the past there were always a few folks that weren't prepared to take care
of themselves, but today folks are taking pride not bringing what they need
to support themselves on the trail.