[at-l] Fanny packs

> out too small).  I think this one is just right
> (but ask me in 2 months), cheap too:
>
> http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/Pro
> ductDisplay?prmenbr=226&prrfnbr=14470832
>
> How many use such packs?

This one looks good to me, but it usually is a case of what
works best for you.

I always carry one.  I call it my scat pack.  It's a
micro-redundant back pack.  It's got everything I need to
'survive' if I loose or need to leave my pack.  First aid
items, water purification tablets, lighter, space blanket,
etc.  It served me well when I actually DID manage to loose
my pack.

Shane