[at-l] ethics of snoring

In a message dated 3/6/2002 8:16:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
m_factor@hotmail.com writes:

> Oh...  There you go naming names...  I wasn't going to mention Beorn because
> he's not on the list to defend himself...   but...

LOL....  Beorn and I spent a night in a shelter together in NJ.  No one else
was there, so there were no other witnesses, but I didn't hear a thing!

He can sure rant and rave though,  "I can never be a thru-hiker, bit I'm the
purest of the pure.  For you see.....  yada, yada, yada."   For the few days
I hiked with him I must have heard him recite this over and over again, 50
times.  Every tourist, every day hikers, every section hiker.... boy did that
get old quick!

Still, I believe he has a kind heart, you just do not want to be around him
drunk!

http://www.angelfire.com/ma/beorntf/

Sly

multipart/alternative