[at-l] Bagel experiment

> I always carry bagels and they stay good for over a
> week unless they get
> damp. By the way, is mold bad to eat or does it just
> look bad? Cream
> cheese also stays good even if the weather is real
> warm. I've had that
> in my pack for up to 10 days.

If you're not allergic to penicilin, you _should_ be
ok.  I just pinch off the green area and abour 1/2
inch around the green area.  On the trail that is.  At
home, I toss the whole bag as soon as I see green.
Sigh.

=====
--
June 13-16, I'm riding my bike 330 miles from
Norfolk, VA to Washington DC to raise money