[at-l] RE: mountain mamas

Let's try this again. Go to the WWW.ALDHA.ORG site and click on the
link for the Companion. This link gets you to
http://www.aldha.org/comp_pdf.htm which then gets you to the Georgia,
NC and Tennessee portion of the book or
http://www.aldha.org/companyn/ga-tn02.pdf

Page 29 of 38 gives you the addresses and numbers for Mtn Momma's and
Standing Bear Farm (which is new to me).

Print the appropriate pages out, as the Companion is one of the best
resources for the AT and support services. You might wish to call Mtn.
Momma's and get detailed directions regarding which exit on I-40 to
watch for. Waterville is a typical small NC town without stop lights or
much of anything beyond a water tower. It can be very easy to miss if
you are driving from Purdue after midterms.

Good luck and have fun!

Bill...