[at-l] Help needed with shuttle from Fontana to Standing Indian

Trying this again. Apparently forwarded email becomes "processed mime parts"
on the listserv:

From:   vass@bucknell.edu (Jason Vass)
To: ATnavi@aol.com

ok forget about hacksaw....heres my problem....my friends and i are looking
for a ride on sat march 9th from fontana dam to the standing indian
campground on the trail in NC...we just dont want to bring 2 cars down from
PA...we'll pay for gas...would you know of anyone in that area that could
help, or would you have some kind of contact number in that area for a
shuttle service?

Please respond to Jason directly, not to me.  THANKS!!!!
Cheers, Navigator