[at-l] ethics of snoring

> and tell the person next to me, "If
> I snore and it bothers you, just poke me and say 'Roll over honey' and
> it will probably take care of it".

Yes, I believe that was the exact method I used one crowded, rainy night to
convey my situation to Russ...

And then there were a couple of times Sly set up a bullfrog chorus. He was
too far away to poke, but it's probably just as well, he might have hit me
back...

There are a few others who shall remain nameless, including some females, as
I don't know how they might take being tweaked electronically...

point being, I think it is funny how we can know some of the most intimate
habits of another - and there's not even dinner and a movie involved! Ha!
It's a funny world we hikers inhabit.
--
    	Jan Leitschuh Sporthorses Ltd.

	Website: