inside Outside.... Re: Re[2]: [at-l] April Backpacker---

--- "Bob C." <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:
> Outside is not strictly a hiking or backpacking magazine, but
> it has extremely talented writers. In terms of its ability to
describe the outdoor world, it is easily the best magazine of
its kind I've ever read.

### OOops. Forgot about sumptin'. Recently read some Outside
(thanks to Navigator) and I agree with Weary's assessment so
much that I'm considering a subscription. That's pretty big.

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.