the ANTI-hiker... RE: [at-l] April Backpacker---

--- Shane Steinkamp <shane@theplacewithnoname.com> wrote:
> I don't subscribe to any hiking or backpacking magazines.  Any
> recommendations, or are they just fluff?

### Fluff. They are the ANTI-hiker, filled to the gills with
fears and weighty and complex solutions; they are the antithesis
of any long distance hike, or of any *comfortable* section hike.

(Not that I have any strong opinions on the matter.)

Resubmerging,
Sloetoe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!