[at-l] Trail Horses

icw39@ncfreedom.net writes:

> if you are on the side of a
> hill, stand to the inside [i.e., up a bit on the hillside] of the trail,
> stay quiet, and soon it will be over . . . [except for then having to

   ***  That reminds me of a funny incident I experienced coming up the Grand
Canyon Rim Trail. That Trail is very active with horse traffic so we had to
move over for many horse trains. On one particular pull over we were forced
to walk by a long string of stopped horses very close to their rear quarters.
After getting into the middle I turned to my hiking partner and imagined the
worst possible scenario if one of the horses let go. It was like an obscene
game of musical chairs...

  :D !!!

multipart/alternative
  text/html