[at-l] Free Deer Deterant

The other week, folks were talking about trouble with their gardens and deer.
It's time to shear our dogs and that means I'll have a couple pounds of
doghair.
If you would like some, e-me.  In the past, it has worked for some people.
Keep it sealed till you have the problem, then take a good handful and put it
in a pantyhose foot or some other really porous material and tie to bushes or
stakes around the garden.  Works better when wet.  First come first served.