[at-l] Movie - "We Were Soldiers" - off topic

I saw it Friday and was very impressed, it's Mel Gibson's best to date.
The characters were very well rounded and even the silly parts ( the
telegrams) helped with characterization. But be warned it isn't for the
squeemish, my daughter did the hide her face in the hands routine for a
good part of it and my wife went out to the lobby with the rug rat. Our
youngest, the rug rat, always sleeps through movies but not for this one
of course. The best way I can describe it is recall the D-Day landing
scene from _Saving Private Ryan_ and extend it to 90 minutes. The NVA
characters were great too.

Bryan