[at-l] OT-Line sharing

In a message dated 3/4/2002 10:25:02 AM Eastern Standard Time, kahley@ptd.net
writes:

> Anyone have any experience with this?
> http://www.callwave.com/findoutmore.asp?ct=hp1_fom

I've been using CallWave, internet answering machine, for over a year now.
It  works great.  Although they have a upgrade for a few dollars a month,
where you can use your own messsage, I've resisted and stayed with the free
service and their recorded message.  Something tells me sooner or later the
free service will end sometime.

They also have a free fax service, which we have, but haven't needed it very
often.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html