[at-l] Movie - "We Were Soldiers" - off topic

Just saw this movie; not many get to me; this movie was an awesome
reminder of the horrors of war, what real bravery is all about, and how
to capture just a smidge of what Vietnam was about - as if I should have
the gall to even say that, having missed the draft by 6 months.  I
remain a bit guilty for not having gone, but relieved that I did not
have to face what so many others had to - and are right now.  See this
movie if you get the chance, and ponder on how we, as a world, can
strive to someday have fewer of these things we call war - and as to
those that we do have, ponder on how to make sure the men and women who
do fight are never led to believe that what they did was not
appreciated, no matter what one's politics or religious beliefs may be.

Take care, and good night.

thru-thinker