[at-l] Feedback Request for new idea

In a message dated 3/3/2002 4:09:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rafeb@adelphia.net writes:

> You're selling yourself way short, Sly.  But there's an interesting
> notion -- sherpas on the AT.

Yeah, I know, it comes with being an underachiever.  So much potential, so
little time, so lazy!  I thought a $1 a mile was a fair price, perhaps I
should up it to a buck and a quarter, maybe more, for services such a
shopping, cooking, laundry, massages, or foot rubs.

Anyway, my services will be available at a, as yet, undetermined price,
starting in October.

Southbound on the AT anyone?  Serious inquiries only.

SSS  dba Sly's Sherpa Service

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---