[at-l] Weather Links?

March in the mountains of North Carolina runs the gamut of weather conditions.
It can be rainy and cold, snowy and cold. And it can be balmy and sunny.
Temperatures can be in the low teens -- and lower. Temperatures can reach the
60's, sometimes higher.

Wise hikers prepare for severe winter conditions, but hope they don't come.

BTW these conditions continue through the first week or so of April. Probably
the most serious conditions you will face is a cold rain that persists for
several days. At least I prefer dry snow and frigid temperatures, to prolonged
wet stuff. (That may be because I'm stubborn and continue to wear cotton tee
shirts)

Weary