[at-l] The Cure for Hiker Stink?

I heard about this on the news today and visited the website:
www.bodymint.com

Hey!  One of the testimonials is from someone near here (Naples, FL)!  I'll
have to keep my nose open for her...

Made from chlorophyll...Cool!  So now we can convert light to more oxygen for
those literally breath-taking uphills, plus produce some bonus starch, fat
and protein.  And if we need to hide, we can just stand still and blend in
with the greenery....

Teresa (wonder how green would go with purple hair...)

"Procrastination is a dream-killer."

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---