[at-l] Impact of Hiking?

> Though for my cathedral, I prefer a stand of
> hemlocks, rather than just sky.  Quiet, stately,
> living things.  Cuz life, you know, is the ultimate
> mystery; rocks and sky are easy.

I can respect that.  To each his (or her) own.  Another much
longer piece contains, "Mountains, supporting the unmeasured
dome of the temple of the sky", and "trees, their branches
upraised in prayer".  (Which I won't share because it's
pretty long, and I'd get flame mail.)  I can easily create
the image of a 'chapel of hemlocks'.

Shane