[at-l] Feedback Request for new idea

In a message dated 3/2/2002 9:44:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
chaynes@megalink.net writes:

> Yup I followed it. There all the same to me. When folks are dashing out to
> motels or hostels every few days it amounts to about the same thing. The
> Mostel is just a little closer that's all.

Using this logic.  Subdivisions along the trail are the same as wilderness.
The houses are just a little closer that's all.

Clyde
Who votes no on the Mostel idea.  Get a job, live in your own mostel.  Pay
for your thru hike.  Do it the old fashioned way.  Earn It.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---