[at-l] (Guest Post) NPS rules and regs

On 2 Mar 2002 at 18:35, Shane Steinkamp wrote:

> Well, as the resident gun-toting nut, Raymond, let me say
> that when hiking the AT, you have made the statistically
> logical decision.

I've never heard the expression, "statistically logical"
before.  Does that mean that the item in question
(Raymond's decision) has a strong probability of being
logical?

Or does it mean that, weighing the statistics, Raymond
made the most logical decision (ie., to forego the gun?)

rafe b.
aka terrapin