[at-l] More on Honey

Ted, I had someone give me a very hard time for listing honey in my
first aid kit for exactly those reasons. It does not work for long term
wound cover, as it dehydrates and becomes an attractant to every bee
and bug on the planet. It could work in combination with bio-occlusive
dressings, but is more practical as a treatment for abrasions.

Of course, the usual treatment would be triple antibiotic or similar
cremes.

It also helps the medicine go down.

Bill...