[at-l] Re: Earl Shaffer's new book

Earl's new book, "The Appalachian Trail, Calling Me Back to the Hills"
is now available for ordering on Earl's website at:

http://www.earlshaffer.com/book.html

The book is being sold here by the Earl Shaffer Foundation. Earl's
brother John is administering the website and book sales. For $39.95
postpaid you will receive the book PERSONALLY INSCRIBED AND AUTOGRAPHED
BY EARL.

(I like Amazon.com too, but why not benefit the source of the book?)

As others have said, this is a gorgeous book, with exquisite photography
by Bart Smith plus Earl's pithy insights on the trail along with much of
his outdoors-loving poetry.

I think it's the best AT book I've ever seen.

Spur