[at-l] Informal poll - fate of Scott Farm

At 06:52 PM 3/2/02 -0500, Walter Daniels wrote:
> > There are several questions.  Can one or more of the buildings be
> > retained, or is it all or none?
>
>Any combination is possible as long as the lead paint is gone.

Not a suggestion but a question:  It was my understanding that the only
real danger from lead paint was that small children might ingest some of it
and the lead would stunt their development.  Hikers and trail crews aren't
likely to suck on paint chips.  Is there a problem I'm missing?

sAunTerer