[at-l] send information please

Ashley Mueller wrote:
>I am planning to take on the thru-hike through the Appalachians next Aril
>and I would like as much information as you can send me. Thank YOu. AShley

Ashley -
There are probably at least 100 AT thruhikers on at-l - and a large number
of section hikers as well as many future thruhikers.  The knowledge is here.
  But the question you asked is too broad to be answered.  I know - I've
tried in the past to answer that kind of question.  If you have specific
questions, don't be shy about asking them.  If you're looking for general
information you might try the ATC website.  If you're looking for
thruhiking-specific info try trailwise.circumtech.com and then select either
the Thruhiking Papers or Page List.  There's information in both places.

In any case, welcome to the zoo - it's generally a "hiker-friendly" place.
Would someone pass the smashmellows for Ashley?

Walk softly,
Jim