[at-l] Feedback Request for new idea

At 10:37 PM 3/1/02 -0500, rafeb@adelphia.net wrote:
>For starters, Ed's proposing a commercial venture.
>God help us if the idea catches on.

I don't think that there's much danger.  As was pointed out, Pittsburg
tried running a supported hike service out of his van and it didn't catch
on.  Would a rolling hotel catch on?  It has higher overhead which
translates to a more expensive service.  I doubt that very many of those
considering a thru have that kind of money.  Most of the questions asked
here involve 'how little money can I get by with?' not 'where can I find
luxury support and accommodations'.  After bit of market research the idea
will probably die.

sAunTerer